Memory Foam Mattresses
5cm 40kg/m3 High density visco elastic memory foam layer 15cm 30kg/m3 Reflex high resilient support base foam Zipped Cover and machine washable at 40 degrees High level performance depth for support and comfort levels & pressure relief Support to the memory foam layer and added longevity Hypo allergenic and anti bacterial Promotes a healthy sleep environment.
- Inhibits dust mite development
- Meets BS7177 UK fire regulations and manufactured in the UK
- 12 months manufacturer's warranty
Conforming to every contour of your body, the pressure relieving qualities of this memory foam mattress will help to ensure your neck, back, shoulders and legs receive the proper support they need. With this memory foam mattress, your entire body is supported in the correct anatomical position, which allows your spine to experience the best natural sleeping posture. The reduction of pressure points, will decrease the need to toss and turn during the night, providing a more restful and undisturbed sleep.
Memory foam was originally developed by NASA to relieve pressure build up from the G-force experienced by astronauts during lift off. Now you can not only experience these pressure relieving qualities while you sleep, but also, as memory foam absorbs motion, you will not feel your partner's movements, allowing you to sleep more soundly.
Each person will be supported independently, ensuring that your partner's movements do not disturb you.
UK Manufactured with quality raw materials and detailed finishing
- Firmness Rating: Medium / Firm
- Mattress Type: Memory Foam
- First Memory Foam Layer: 5cm 40kg/m3 High density visco elastic memory foam layer
- Second Memory Foam Layer: n/a Latex
- Layer: n/a
- Reflex Foam Layer: 15cm 30kg/m3 Reflex high resilient support base foam Pocket
- Spring: n/a Mattress
- Cover: Standard Polly-Cotton Cover
- Warranty: 12 Months
Our Prices: 3ft £439.00 | 4ft6 £479.00 | 5ft £499.00